Our facilities are rated “G” for the General Public to enjoy. To help make a pleasant safe recreation environment the following facility conduct regulations are enforced:
- You must be involved in a program or activity to remain in the facility, no loitering.
- Children under the age of 9 may not be left unsupervised in our facilities.
- Foul language is prohibited at all times.
- Show respect to all participants and staff.
- Show good citizenship by respecting equipment, supplies and the facilities
- Be responsible by exercising self-control and refrain from causing bodily harm to other participants and staff.
Facility users who do not conduct themselves in a proper manner, or do not follow the facility conduct Policy will be removed from the facility and grounds. Repeated improper conduct will result in loss of facility privileges.