Open Mic Night: Sa July 28 7-9pm
Longing for a chance to stand in the spot light, sharing your musical gifts? Join us for our monthly Open Mic Night in our theater. Professional lights, sound system, and theater seating await you! Singers and musicians are welcome. All ages can participate in this family-friendly night out. No bands. Registration is done online at www.signupgenius.com.
1. Go to www.signupgenius.com
2. Click on the box that says “Find A Sign Up”
3. “Search By E-mail” email@example.com.
4. Select the appropriate month “MONTH 2017 Music Open Mic Night”. Please read information under the “Important Details” header before next step.
5. Sign up as a singer or an instrumentalist. Click “Sign Up And Submit” box at the bottom of the screen.
6. You can either create a Sign Up Genius account, using your Facebook account, or simply indicate the performer’s first and last name and whatever e-mail address you would like to use.
*FOR SINGERS: Indicate the original artist’s name and song that you plan to perform. This can be adjusted the night of the event if you change your mind. An electronic keyboard is on site. If you are going to sing with a track, please download and/or convert the song to MP3 format, and put it on a CD. Please put your name and the artist/song name on the disc itself, and bring it with you to the event.
*FOR INSTRUMENTALISTS: List the Artist/Song and indicate what instrument you will be playing in the same field. An electronic keyboard is on site.
*SHOW ORDER: By registering, you are simply telling us that you are coming. Upon arrival at the Open Mic Night, there will be a clipboard for performers to sign up on. This will be the order of the performers for the evening. If you don’t want to perform first, please don’t sign up first on the clipboard. If you want to perform on the earlier side of the evening, please be sure to arrive and sign up early.
Open Mic is for Youth through Adult. Free to performers and $2 for audience members. Held at the Bartlett Nature Center, 2054 W. Stearns Road James “Pate” Philip State Park.